Friday, March 19, 2021

Week 8 Progress

     I'm a little bit ahead in terms of overall points. I believe that's because I did some assignments during the break week. I have no real reason to get super far ahead, but it would be cool to finish super early. My routine isn't anything perfect. At the beginning of the semester this was my only class where any real work was required because my other classes had such a slow start. Now that everything has picked up, I do the assignments for this class whenever I can. There's really no reason for me to not have a routine, though. You can't routinize my creativity! Except you can. I usually like writing under a deadline. However, if I look back at my writing at the beginning of the semester, there were was no deadline because I was so far ahead. 

    I really should be utilizing more of the extra credit options. I usually do the extra commenting because I like reading more stories. It sounds not as time consuming to me on the surface, but it can be time consuming to write a comment for a story that I didn't connect with. I can't imagine what it's like to be a teacher grading a bunch of writing... I guess I can, though. You just do it and see the good and try and elevate that. I look forward to the stories I'm going to read in the coming weeks. I hope they inspire me. This is my favorite class this semester. I would say it's in my top five of all of college. That's nice to have my last semester. I think a class like this should be mandatory. I wonder what those who don't take their writing seriously think of their class. Do they think their going to retell the same story in their own words every week? Or are they freed by the grading system and want to try their hand at writing something more original? The option is awesome, and that's what I love about this class.



Word (Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes, Inferno: Part B

  This story is part of the  Dante's Inferno unit . Story source:  Dante's Divine Comedy , translated by Tony Kline (2002) I read th...