Sunday, February 7, 2021

Famous Last Words: Falling Behind

 

Still ahead, but I feel behind (Source)

    I would have liked to be finished with week three of this class by now, but instead I'm only doing the extra credit. So I'm perfectly on time, and I'm glad this class affords working at your own pace. It's all about the ebb and flow. This past week I was busy with traveling and job applications. It was growth in a different area than just academic. I'm appreciative of it all. My family is finally done with the corona virus, so now there's no need to be cautious! At least in the house... I'm now back in Norman and was able to go to church in person for the first time in awhile. It was nice to see everybody again. I'm excited to spend time with old and new friends. Since it's my last semester, it's my last chance to. I'm not regretful, but I could definitely have been more social at times at OU. I think it's all worked out to my good, however.

    I ate a frog first thing in the morning a couple times this past week. I finished a lab for one of my classes the week before it was due. Another day I filled out a job application the first thing in the morning. Applications aren't so bad, but these assessments companies like to do now can be time consuming. I was able to spend time with both my sisters in some way. We're all young, but there's a possibility I'll be moving away from them soon. I know they look up to me and appreciate the time I offer them, so I try not to take it for granted. It's been awhile since I've consistently worked out, and I did four days in a row! It feels good to be sore from work and not from sitting around. I'm thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes, Inferno: Part B

  This story is part of the  Dante's Inferno unit . Story source:  Dante's Divine Comedy , translated by Tony Kline (2002) I read th...