Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Technology Is Cool

     I like the setup of this class. I've been keeping a tab open for this class, and whenever I'm ready to do another assignment it's right there. It doesn't seem to reload and lose your place. Blogger is a very easy tool to use. I enjoy the simplicity of all these tools. I've been learning new technologies the past couple years as an MIS major, and sometimes the programs and services we use aren't so simple. 

    I used a website called Github to create a website last semester, so I'm interested in finding out how Google's Sites compares. 

    The folder tool for bookmarks is really smart. I don't use bookmarks too often, but the bookmarks I do have seem completely random, so it'll be nice to have a little organization. 

Who knows what could be in there...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes, Inferno: Part B

  This story is part of the  Dante's Inferno unit . Story source:  Dante's Divine Comedy , translated by Tony Kline (2002) I read th...